Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Catch TranquilNova (Isaac Davis) on Flickr!


In case you haven't heard, I'm not (not, so double negatives actually means a positive) on Flickr!

I've been meaning to set up an account over yonder for quite some time now, and here we are! I have been and will be posting a variety of stuff. There are a few drawings over on my Flickr photostream as well as some previous photographic works, and even some behind-the-scenes photos of my LEGO Batman Movie costume so far!

So head on over if you'd like; I'm definitely more active there than here. :)


Update: Fixed a typo, and here's a link to my Flickr page if you were hoping to check it out. x)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142256583@N04/

2 comments:

  1. You should put a link to your flickr here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That double negative thing really tripped me up. :P

    ReplyDelete