Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Nerd...Now On Facebook!

A book? With faces in it? What?

The Nerd here! Or Isaac. Or... well, Isaac is the only only alternative name I can find as opposed to The Nerd, but that sounds neat. :)

At any rate, I'm entering another meaningful arrangement of English words to declare among this portion of the digital, internet realm that I have expanded my existence in the vast universe of Social Media! Yes! That's right!

...And that basically means I got a Facebook account which, in effect, means that you can have even more instant-y, update-y, and social media-y content from the one and only Bricks 'n Blocks Nerd!


As was the case with when I first signed up for Twitter (@TranquilNova if interested! :) ), I am still exploring the inter-workings of this at-first-confusing dimension of Social Media.

If you want to visit my page, check it out here!
https://www.facebook.com/IsaacDavis

Have a great day, week, and cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment