Saturday, December 5, 2015

The SNODIS... It's Bigger on the Inside!

Welcome to my SNODIS: the Synthetic Neutral Omni-Dimensional Infinity Strider! It can travel through space and time and, yes, is even bigger on the inside!

This is merely a preview image for now, but it involved a great deal of effort to pull off the illusion that there was an entire room in there; lighting and Photoshop played a key role in doing it! :)


The main reason of inspiration for this photo/creation is due to the fact that I ordered the new LEGO Ideas Doctor Who set. :D It is supposed to arrive in the mail in a few days but, in the mean time, I thought I'd revamp my old space-time machine and give it some refreshing.

Enjoy the photo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photoedit! Very realistic, to the point where I'd think it was real if I didn't know it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete