Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tomorrow...

In case you may not have heard by now, there is a certain science-fiction film officially being released tomorrow. The movie, which consists of scenes, cinematography work, a storyline, and some music, has been a source of much excitement for a certain nerdy fellow (who is most likely writing this blog post) for the past six-ish months. If things go smoothly, I will be going to go see Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron at a nearby theater!

I will post a follow-up blog post for this one after the movie (probably the day after, seeing as we are going to an evening showing) and that post will contain my thoughts, a few spoilers (have no fear! I shall put a big, bold "SPOILERS!!!" warning on it in clear sight!) and also, hopefully, a picture of me in the theater lobby with some semi-creative hair!

There's also a showing tonight, but we thought it best to wait until Friday for certain reasons. :)


Below this meaningful arrangement of English letter groups is an Avengers poster parody I made with some of my LEGO® minifigures. (They're from a team of secret agents I put together.)


Do you plan on watching the movie in theaters? Will you wait until it comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray? Let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment